So I had eaten two red velvet cupcakes the night before (which now every time I think of one of those I want to vomit) and I felt perfectly fine. Then went I went to be bed, I left my computer (that is for school and is required to be 100% or you get detention) on my bed, not charging. It was at 17%. Then, at about 3:10 AM, I was awoken by my sister’s cry and my own unsettled stomach. I ran to the bathroom before I puked my guts out. To my surprise, the puke was completely red (velvet). After I puked I felt fine. When I went back to my room I noticed my computer wasn’t charging and quickly plugged it back in. I was terrified because I thought it was 6:30 or something. When I realized I still had 4 hours to charge it, I was so relieved. Then I wondered, “Did God tell me to eat those cupcakes, so I could wake up in the middle of the night and puke so I could charge my computer?” I’ll never know….
OMG the moon looks so cool. Its like reddish yellowy and before it was a full moon and i watched it turn all apocolypse-y and it was SO COOL!
so here’s how it works
- mbf me
- reblog this to spread the word
- send me ur name and birthday
- imma put all of them on a page on my blog and you can be added at any time
- THIS WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN
- when the time comes for your birthday, on the day or a little late or a little early depends on how i feel, you’ll get;
- fake tweet
- lil blurbie type thing
- random birthday selfie from urs truly
- i’ll make a post telling everyone its ur birthday so they can send u wishes too
ima do this